Subject: Inquiry Into Renewable Energy Support Schemes for Businesses in Lithuania
From: Jääskeläinen Arttu <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2024 13:19:57 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Recipent,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Arttu Jääskeläinen, and I
am getting in touch on behalf of Lassila & Tikanoja, a company deeply
committed to advancing circular economy practices and sustainability.

I am reaching out to you today to inquire about the energy subsidies that
might be available for businesses operating within Lithuania. I am
researching on behalf of a client energy subsidies in Lithuania, and I
believe that your expertise could be of assistance to me.

Could you kindly provide any information on government grants, tax
incentives, or funding programs designed to support Lithuanian businesses
in their transition to renewable energy sources? We are particularly
interested in programs that foster sustainable energy use, reduce carbon
footprints, and promote environmental responsibility in the corporate
sector. My client already has two bakeries in Lithuania, and they are
interested in improving their energy efficiency, mostly waste heat
recovery but I am considering all options because I am doing quite a
comprehensive analysis of subsidies.

Furthermore, if there are application procedures or guidelines to follow
to avail of these subsidies, we would greatly appreciate it if you could
direct us to the relevant documentation or resources.  We look forward to
the possibility of contributing to Lithuania's renewable energy
initiatives and to the potential mutual benefits of a greener economy.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I eagerly await your
response.

Best regards,

Arttu Jääskeläinen

Junior Energy Efficiency Expert

Lassila & Tikanoja

+358 50 385 6042

arttu.jaaskelainen <mailto:[email-masked]>
@lassila-tikanoja.fi

 <https://www.lt.fi> lt.fi

Valimotie 27, 00380 Helsinki

Contact our customer service online at  <https://www.lt.fi/en/contact-us>
lt.fi/asioi or call

Business customers 010 636 7000 (
<https://www.lt.fi/en/contact-us/business-customer/customer-service#call-r
ate> call rate)

Private customers, waste management and sewer maintenance 010 636 8000 (
<https://www.lt.fi/en/contact-us/private-customer/customer-service#call-ra
te> call rate)

Private customers, property maintenance 010 636 5000 (
<https://www.lt.fi/en/contact-us/private-customer/customer-service#call-ra
te> call rate)

Read our customer stories and blog posts in Finnish at
<https://www.lt.fi/poiminnat> lt.fi/poiminnat or
follow us on social media

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/lassila-%26-tikanoja> LinkedIn |
<https://www.facebook.com/LassilaTikanoja/> Facebook |
<https://instagram.com/lassilatikanoja> Instagram |
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoAjlHd76gQQ_5g84Zffixw> YouTube |
<https://twitter.com/lassilatikanoja> X